Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I got good stuff!

Here's what I just got today from my scarf exchange buddy, Annadownya, from Ravelry.

It's all so awesome!




She got me so much stuff! The Mario pen just slays me, I poked it all night long.

The scarf really is impressive, especially with the beads. It's a color I've been drooling over but haven't decided what to do with it yet, in fact, I have a skein of it myself! Now that I have this scarf, I might make some accessories to go with it. This will be a really nice not winter scarf, which in TX... is almost all year long!

3 comments:

alt.ayu said...

ooh the yarn looks nice~!! And this is such a pretty scarf~~~ lucky you! :)

Mel said...

Wow! Nice exchange buddy!! That color is AWESOME! (Does it come pre-beaded or did she add beads to the yarn?)

Maomao said...

She added the beads herself... I was very impressed!